Monday, December 26, 2011

Hundred Years War foot knights revamped

These are my new generation hundred years war knights. The skills that I learned during my first generation HYW miniatures made me want to completely start a new line of miniatures. These miniatures look darker with a more realistic and darker look. The armor is not just plan metallic. It is a smooth carefully applied bolt gun metal so that it doesn't crust over and look rough. With a wash of original black ink mixed with future floor cleaner, and water to give it its extreme shine. I plan on basing these ASAP so that we can all see how they look as a unit.
This is a generic coat of arms










This is suppose to be a English knight from Agincourt cant recall his name


















One of my favorites




No comments:

Post a Comment